General Dock acquired ISO 9001 Certification
CE Mark acquired (first in the industry)
- mobile dock
- Characteristic of Mobile Dock
Characteristics of General Model Dock
Beneral Dock is the global leader in specialized Mobile Dock manufacturing.We have given much
effort to create the best products related to container loading/ unloading, including our acquisition of CE Mark, Venture Company Designation, ISO 9000 Certification, and joining the Product Liability regulation, and have provided fine products at affordable prices to contribute in reducing logistics expenses for our customers.
- 01. there are a variety of models.
- Easier and more convenient models are needed due to changes in work environment. We offer a variety of models and products with different sizes depending on forklift model's lifting capacity. separable models for easy storage at tight spaces, 2 or 3 directional models enabled for perpendicular turns at forklift's horizontal surfaces, and platform types, which can all satisfy the operators' various needs. if needed, separate custom-orders can also be placed.
- 02. They are safe and strong
- Equipped with steel structures thoroughly welded and designed for semi-permanent use, the dock products are very strong and will not bend even after a very long use. Also, any kind of shaking can be prevented when driving up a forklift by installing ausiliary supports with adjustable heights, which addresses previous ramps' high risks of derailing or falling out and extending the product life and allows relawed and safe operation.
- 03. Moving to a desired spot is easy
- When the containers are linearly aligned or spread out throughout the workspace. a fork groove placed at dock's entrance is utilized with 4 large wheels to freely move the dock to connect to the containers. Depending on the characteristics of the workspace, the docks can also be transported by forklifts using forklifts using fork grooves on the dock's side. Also, there are three methods to move for the separable types, so the user can choose and easily move to a desired location.
- 04. Adjusting the heights is easy.
- Either the mechanical method or the hydraulic method can be employed to adjust the docks' heights, and also the operation can be manual using a handle or can be automatic by being AC or DC powered, enabling convenient and quick alignmnet with vehicle's load height.
- 05. Forklift can be freely moved at the horizontal part of the dock
- When moving the forklift forward or backing out, sometimes it is very inconvenient to enter or exit the container or impossible to finish off the task in the container if the dock's entrance width is narrower than the container's entrance or the horizontal distance is short. General Mobile Dock was designed to address such weaknesses in previously existing ramps to have a sider and longer horizontal part than the container's entrance, enabling a safe and smooth operation without having the forklift touch the dock's guide on the side.
- 06. There is no looseness caused from variance in container weight
- There is a separate vehicle connecting lip that can spin attached at container connection point, which helps with looseness from container weight variance and provides a buffer, guaranteeing a safe and quick forklift operation. Also, a spring is installed at lip hinge part to enable safe and easy operation.
- 07. Connecting with the container is simple
- When the vehicle and the dock are moved to roughly fit the container, vehicle connection lips that are separated into two easily lock in the storage and the storage and the dock. There is a bumper preventing vehicle friction installed at the connection points, preventing damage on vehicle and dock when they touch. Also, on the dock side there is separate safety hook that prevents dock's disengagement during operations and provides safety.
- 08. The surface is strong and not slippery
- The surface where the forklift would be traveling up and down can experience cracks due to the weight of the forklift as the surface can reach its limit or experience slipping of the forklift's wheel. However, General Mobile Dock has a connected structure type of section steel strength to result in strong surface. and also uses zinc grating and special non-slip metal lath to prevent slipping and allow tasks to be performed in bad weather conditions (snow, rain) with uniform curve throughout the surface. as it provides stability in operating the forklift.
- 09. By selecting a solid type tire, a semi-permanent usage is enabled.
- Mobile Dock is often used at a single location such as a plant or a warehous, so there is difficulty in repairing or replacing the wheels when problems occur. However, General Mobile Dock uses entirely solid tire wheels that will not be damaged and do not need to have air pressure added, which allows for semi-permanent and safe usage. Also, the wheels are equipped with wheel stop apparatuses, which prevent the dock's sudden movement withdout installing separate woods or drags to fix the wheels.
- 10. Storage is convenient when there is inactivity
- Usually movable ramp or docks could prove to be hindrances that block efficient use of workspace when they are inactive, but if General Mobile Dock's separable models are selected, they are enabled for 2-level separation and assembly through a forklift, making them easy to store at tighter spaces. Also the turning radius can be minimized when moving, making the workspace more efficient.
- 11. We provide thorough product care after sale
- General Mobile Dock entirely addressed weaknesses in previous ramps and docks to result in no breakdowns. The warranty has been extended from 1 year we previously offered, to 3 years of defect guarantee (Seoul Guarantee Insurance) to improve on our customer satisfacion. In case there has been an injury or property damage due to product defect, insurance compensation will be made according to Product Liability regulation.
- 12. Our products are excellent, and our prices are low.
- As General Mobile Docks are manufactured and distributed from our own plants, we strive to reflect the customers' requirements as much as possible to produce products that are strong and easy to use. Also, through automation and planned production, we lower the prices while not compromising the quality of our produts, helping our customers lower their their logistics costs.